1. We believe that the Holy Bible is the infallible written word of God. The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ: in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
5. We believe and practice two ordinances-(1) water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation and (2) Holy Communion (The Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering, death, and resurrection for our salvation.
6. We believe in divine healing in the name of Jesus Christ by faith and that healing is included in the redemption.
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling each Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the Blessed Hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
10. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the eternal salvation of the saved.
11. We believe that Jesus Christ came to give abundant life. It is His will that His followers learn to live victorious lives on this earth.